25th Of May 2020 Update | CURBSIDE PICK-UP!
at Redscroll Records
In this update:
- Curbside Pick-Up Service
- Anniversary Sale Cancelled
- Donation to Branford Compassion Club!
- Reminder of where to buy from us online
We are starting curbside pick-up service at the store starting tomorrow (Tuesday, May 26th 2020).
Here’s how to do that:
1. Call or email an order to us (you can use our Discogs shop to find what you desire, but please only place a Discogs order if you want it delivered as there are fees associated with that we’d like to avoid). Beyond what is in our Discogs shop you are welcome to inquire about used records we may not have listed, accessories (poly-sleeves, cleaning kits, 45 adapters, etc.), magazines (we don’t carry many – mostly Wire), and whatever else we may have in the shop that you recall.
2. Drive to the store on the same day (if you are thinking of an order and would like to pick it up at some time in the future please make the order in the future when you can pick it up on the same day).
3. Call us from the back lot where we will have a table set up with a sign to park next to. When you call us we will take your credit card information over the phone as payment (credit card payments only, not cash). If you have a GIFT CERTIFICATE either on file with us or with you that is also a form of payment we can take now (we’ll sort that out over the phone as well).
4. Stay in your car. We will bring your order out and either place it on the table or hand it to you, wave and say thanks!
5. After you retrieve your order you are on your way! Happy listening ensues!
Orders can be placed Monday-Saturday 11AM-5PM and can be picked up from 12PM-6PM.
We have started taking trades / buying collections again. We are doing that by appointment in our parking lot. Call or email about that please.
Anniversary Sale Cancelled
In other news, we have officially cancelled our Anniversary Sale that was re-scheduled for June 5th-11th. It’s just not safe to have a large gathering and won’t be for some time so the sale is cancelled for that reason. We will be doing some promotions during that time including the release of some special items we had stashed for the occasion. Keep an eye out on our social media for that (in particular our Instagram account https://www.instagram.com/redscroll/ – you don’t need to even have an account yourself to keep tabs on it – just refresh!).
This week we sent a donation to the Branford Compassion Club! Thanks to all who’ve bought a shirt and tote so far. We will continue to send 15% of all sales from shirts and totes of this design to them. Available in our Big Cartel shop here.
Here’s a reminder of where you can shop with us online:
Discogs – This is our main mail order store that hovers in the mid 30,000 item range! Lots to choose from! For those unfamiliar with using Discogs here’s a quick usage tip: if you are on a computer (laptop or desktop) you can find lots of categories on the left-hand side of the screen and if you are on a phone or tablet go all the way to the bottom and click for the desktop view of the site (it’s really a much better way to view the site). Click on “MINT” to view new items for instance and sort by genre, style and whatever your heart desires! [During the time our storefront is closed we will be offering a 10% Discount on everything to make up for shipping and Discogs fees.]
Big Cartel – This is where you can find our record label releases as well as shirts, stickers and patches.
We also have Gift Certificates for use when we re-open the physical storefront. Scroll to the bottom for that.
Be safe. Take necessary precautions.